Goals for 2014
I am going to set some goals for myself in 2014. I am going to make sure they are attainable and will work towards fulfilling as many, if not all, of then throughout the year.
I’m not going to go with a set number, just as many come to my mind right now and then will add to them before 2014 so the list is completed by the time 2014 begins.
I was going to do a ‘40 by 40’ list, but my birthday is in May and 40 goals by May might be overwhelming.
So…on to the list…in no order!
- Read 4 non-smut books all the way through.
- Blog at least once a week.
- Write one book review a month on my blog.
- Organize and clean my office and keep it that way for at least a whole month.
- Work on my housekeeping skills.
- Lose 30 lbs.
- Average 5000 steps a day.
- Walk the dogs once a week spring – fall.
- Decorate the house for Christmas.
- Plant flowers and fix the landscape in the front.
- Clean out the items to donate in our garage and actually donate them.
- Have family over for one meal.
- Plan a monthly date night with my husband.
- Watch one classic old (black and white) movie a month that I haven’t already seen.
- Cook dinner each night for one straight month.
- Try new recipes.
- Learn to use my DSLR manual settings.
- Take a photo a day and post it to Instagram.
- Pick a word for the year and keep it close to focus on it. Will be blogging about this soon!
- Actually wait till my phone is ready for an upgrade to upgrade to the iPhone 5S. – Silly, but I struggle with this!
- Make something…anything!! A craft, a DIY-make-it-yourself something.
- Skype with my nieces and nephew at least twice a month.
- Use the crock pot at least once a month.
- Attempt to make a Thanksgiving-type dinner with turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, and veggies.
That’s the list so far. Like I said I will add to the list from now till 2014 and then repost the list in the new year!
And a lot of these I know I will need to reflect on at the end of the year to see if I actually was able to accomplish them or not…and that is ok.
Do you have a list of goals for 2014? Feel free to share in the comments!
Till next time…